Main Article Content
It is important for a university to pay attention to academic services for students. This is so that the teaching and learning process can run well in line with the rapid development of technology, all aspects of life have adopted the sophistication of information technology, including in the field of education. Many platforms are competing to innovate and create media that can accommodate the needs of many people, especially in education. The positive impacts that arise include the use of information technology to make the management of the assessment results data more efficient. In addition, by utilizing information technology, meeting the need for educational facilities runs quickly. The results of this research can be a source of reference to get information about user needs, thus encouraging the creation of a solution by utilizing the sophistication of information technology (IT) in the world of education. The adoption of information technology is expected to increase efficiency in campus academic services. The research was conducted by interviewing students to get a more specific and personalized view. From the results of the interview was taken measurements to find out how many students feel the same and consider the aspects that support the development of information technology in the form of applications that are able to answer academic service problems.
-  Y. Marryono Jamun, “Dampak Teknologi Terhadap Pendidikan,” no. 10, pp. 48–52, 2018.
-  C. Dosi, F. Rosati, and M. Vignoli, “Measuring design thinking mindset,” Proc. Int. Des. Conf. Des., vol. 5, pp. 1991–2002, 2018, doi: 10.21278/idc.2018.0493.
-  H. Joo, “A study on understanding of UI and UX, and understanding of design according to user interface change,” Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res., vol. 12, no. 20, pp. 9931–9935, 2017.
-  T. Ozseven, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer S. 2019.
-  D. Norman and J. Nielsen, “The Definition of User Experience (UX),” nngroup, 2020. https://www.nngroup.com/articles/definition-user-experience/ (accessed Nov. 19, 2020).
-  S. Gibbons, “Design Thinking 101,” nngroup, 2016. https://www.nngroup.com/articles/design-thinking/ (accessed Nov. 19, 2020).
-  M. Mulyadi, “Penelitian Kuantitatif Dan Kualitatif Serta Pemikiran Dasar Menggabungkannya,” J. Stud. Komun. dan Media, vol. 15, no. 1, p. 128, 2013, doi: 10.31445/jskm.2011.150106.
-  I. N. Rachmawati, “Pengumpulan Data Dalam Penelitian Kualitatif: Wawancara,” J. Keperawatan Indones., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 35–40, 2007, doi: 10.7454/jki.v11i1.184.
-  Jakob Nielsen, “How Many Test Users in a Usability Study?,” nngroup, Jun. 03, 2012. https://www.nngroup.com/articles/how-many-test-users/ (accessed Dec. 13, 2020).
-  H. Hermawan, “Metode Kuantitatif Untuk Riset Bidang Kepariwisataan,” p. 16, 2013.